More than just care, the kind of care your family would give.
A skilled nursing liaison provides continuity for Hartford, Connecticut families.
Perhaps nowhere is the original mission of caring for seniors better shown than in the skilled nursing services at The Meadows of Farmington. Our care has become synonymous for advanced services and genuine compassion in the Hartford region.
We are doing something right: 97 percent of the families surveyed recently said they would recommend Acme Senior Living Communities services to their friends - Connecticut Nursing Home Facility Satisfaction Survey 2010
Each person has a care plan prepared by the patient, their family and the staff. The team knows your name, what you like, and something about your life. Continual communication motivates families to entrust their loved ones into our care. We have:
- A 24-hour visitation policy (including pet visitors with vet clearance!)
- A robust activities schedule, with a major music enrichment program
- 24-hour skilled nursing team
- 84% private rooms
- Physician services 365 days, onsite
- Medical specialists (podiatry, physiatry, ophthalmology, audiology, psychology)
- Memory care
- Pastoral care
- Infusion/IV services
- Bariatric care
- Wound care
- TPN (total parenteral nutrition)
- Hospice services and palliative care
- Resorative nursing
- Respiratory services (oxygen, nebulizer)
Acme Corporate Office
Meadows of Farmington